Since banking activities are increasingly done online nowadays, the intermittent client contact is more significant than ever. Aware of this, Rabobank identified three competencies that its employees must possess: team work ability, total client attention (for companies) and focus on profit. To determine their level in each of these areas, plus to provide them the possibility to improve this through practice, Faculty of Skills developed an online scan and training program for Rabobank. Thousands of participants are meanwhile working on this with enthusiasm.
Anne Ruth Webbink, Business Development Manager at Rabobank, describes in this business case how the online scan was created for each of the three competencies and what the participants thought of it.Download this casestudy for:
- The reason why Rabobank replaced live assessments with online scans
- How employees are already developing during the scans
- What participants think of the feedback by TrainTool coaches
- Quotes and reviews from participants
- Find the casestudy in your inbox right away.