Who we are and what we do
We are TrainTool BV, trading under the name Faculty of Skills. We develop and deliver an online training platform ("TrainTool"), content and classroom, telephone and online training and coaching ("Services"). This allows our clients ("Client") to offer online or "blended" training and tests to their employees or students. More information about our services can be found at www.faculty.nl ("Website"). This Privacy Statement relates to our Website and our Services.
Our Privacy Statements
- For customers and website visitors
We collect and process personal data of our customers and website visitors when using our Services and Website. We define the purpose and means of this processing and thus act as a "Responsible Person" within the Relevant Legislation.
- The privacy statement below relates to this role.
- For participants of our Clients
We also collect personal data on behalf of our Clients within the context of our Services (for example: the e-mail addresses of users and the responses they upload). In this case, our Client determines the purpose and means of processing and thus acts as Responsible Party within the Relevant Legislation. We only process this data according to our Client's instructions and not for our own purposes. Within this context, we therefore act as "Processor" within the context of the Relevant Legislation. How we do this is described in:
Our Privacy Statement as Processor for our Clients
Our Processor Statement
Our FAQ about our Data Security Policy
DIT MOETEN NOG 3 LINKS WORDEN
Privacy Statement for Customers and website visitors
Privacy and relevant legislation
- Privacy is a top priority for us. We comply with current legislation in this respect, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) ("Relevant Legislation").
What are 'personal data’
- Personal data is any information that can be traced directly or indirectly to you. This definition is in line with the Relevant Laws.
What personal data do we collect and how do we use it?
- We collect and process the following information.
Purpose of processing
- Website Visitor
- phone number
- Providing information by telephone and/or in the form of newsletters, mailings, etc.
- Sign up for newsletter or download (with explicit permission))
- Verbal consent, e.g. issuing a business card and/or via LinkedIn
- Administration, confirmation, the (outsourcing) delivery of our services
Please note: are you a client of TrainTool?
In addition to the above-mentioned personal data of you and your organization, we process personal data of your participants on your behalf. Please refer to our Privacy Statement for Participants of our Clients.
How long do we keep this data?
- We remove this data as soon as we no longer need it for the above purposes. Therefore, we will keep the data at least as long as this is necessary to be able to provide Services to our Customer. See also https://www.faculty.nl/nl/data-security about the retention period and the deletion of data.
Do we share data with others?
- We make use of a number of external services that help us to process these personal data and as such act as Processor within the Relevant Legislation.
- These Processors fall into the categories: hosting, website analytics, CRM, financial administration, support, incident tracking.
Data export outside the European Union
- We may share personal data outside the European Union if one of our Processors is located here. However, this is only done to countries and parties that offer an adequate level of security and comply with the relevant European directives. This will always be done in line with the Relevant Legislation.
- By offering our Services, we may also collect data that does not allow identification. We may collect and process this data for the purpose of analyzing and improving our Services.
How do we secure this data
- We are ISO27001 certified, which means that we have an Information Security Management System that meets this strict standard. This also means that we regularly check the security level of our Processors.
Cookies & Third Parties
Adjustments to this statement
- We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement. Therefore, Users are advised to check this Privacy Statement regularly. By using our Website and Services, you agree to the (amended) Privacy Statement.
Rights and contact details
As defined in the Relevant Laws, you have the right to
- Ask us to correct your information;
- Ask us to delete your data;
- Ask us for a copy of all personal data we have processed about you;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data. This does not affect the validity of the processing prior to the moment you withdrew your consent;
- Object to the processing of your data;
- Object to the Personal Data Authority if you believe that we have unlawfully processed your personal data.
TrainTool BV, trading under the name Faculty of Skills
- Vondellaan 34
3521 GH Utrecht
030 8906 555
- Data Protection Officer
Peter van der Reijden
030 8906 555